DVS Home Ventilation will be the sole judge, including whether the winners have correctly completed the terms of the promotion entry.
This promotion offer is open to all New Zealand residents.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants agree to release and indemnify Facebook from any liability occurring as a result of this promotion. Facebook is not responsible for providing any information in response to questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion.
DVS Home Ventilation reserves the right to discontinue this promotion at any stage.
The winners will be selected at random at the discretion DVS Home Ventilation’s judges and will be notified via private message. The winners then have one week to get in contact with DVS or the prize will be redrawn. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Note: product example images may not be exact replicas of prize.
Terms and conditions
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. One entry per person. You must be a New Zealand resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the promoter or agencies associated with the promotion.
3. The prize is as described in the promotion material; a winter prize pack valued at $300. The prize pack includes a wool throw, a two months Neon subscription, a candle, a tin of immunity tea and a hot water bottle. DVS may change the prize and amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
4. This promotion starts on Friday 15 April 2021 and ends on Tuesday 30 April 2021 but may be extended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
5. To qualify for the competition your account must be paid, and you must share the drawing with us in the comments section during the promotion period (15 April – 30 April 2021).
6. DVS Home Ventilation may publish the winners’ name and town in promotional material.
7. The prize will be dispatched to the the winners within three months of the announcement.
8. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter); (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) from use of the prize. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under New Zealand consumer law.
9. By entering this competition entrants agree to receive marketing and general information from DVS.
10. If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of New Zealand and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.