A DVS Filter Service will include those items below which the technician deems necessary on inspection of your system:
- Travel to site and set up
- Remove old filter
- Fit new filter for you (please note – the new filter itself is not included in the Filter Service, click here to purchase a new filter)
- If accessible, check and clean fan impeller
- Visual check of system (ducting and connections) in roof cavity
- Check system is operating correctly
- Check ceiling outlets and relocate deflectors only if needed. Clean bottom plate only if needed
- Consult with client regarding system operation and performance
- Advise and/or adjust settings if needed
Time on site will vary – is typically 10 to 20 minutes. We prefer the occupier of the home to be present if possible.
A DVS Consultant will contact you to schedule your filter service.