Did you know that your DVS Ventilation System tirelessly works around the clock, day in and day out, to deliver clean, filtered air inside your home? To maintain its optimal performance, the filter needs to be replaced at least once a year. Your control panel will notify you when this is due.
DVS filters are designed to be easy to install and replace with our DIY option. Watch our step-by-step guide to learn how to replace a DVS filter on an inline filter tube:
- Purchase a new filter from our healthy home shop. The filter comes to you in a biodegradable bag, which means you can throw it in your home compost.
- Turn your system off before changing the filter.
- To separate the tube from the filter, simply pull it out. You may find that there is some tape, so you’ll need to remove that first.
- To remove the old filter, you will need to untie it or use side cutters or scissors to carefully snip the tie.
- Unclip the filter from the endcap by turning the frame clockwise.
- Remove the new filter from the bag, carefully fit it over the frame, and then tie off the string.
- Fitting the frame onto the in-kit can be a little fiddly. Once you’ve located the slots, twist anti-clockwise to lock.
- Put the filter back in the tube.
Now your new filter is fitted. You’re good for another year!