Watch our step-by-step guide to learn how to operate your Reclaim Connect Balanced Heat Recovery System:
- Press the button in the top right-hand corner.
- Select ‘Power off’.
- Touch the screen to turn it back on.
Adjusting fan speed
- Press the ‘Airflow control’ button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Drag up to increase airflow or down to decrease airflow. The factory setting is in the middle.
- Press ‘OK’ when you are finished.
Resetting filter warning
Once we’ve installed a new filter, we need to reset the filter warning.
- Select ‘Filter Options’.
- Press ‘New Filter Installed’.
- Press ‘Yes’ to confirm.
This system has optional extras, including Solar Gain, Independent Heat Transfer, Summer Vent, and Temper Vent Air Warmers. These can all be set up in a similar way. The instructions below are for Summer Vent.
- Select ‘Installed Options’.
- Press ‘Summer Vent’.
- All optional extras can be controlled by Time, Temperature, or both. Follow the prompts on screen to adjust the settings.