Watch our step-by-step guide to learn how to operate a Premium Connect Positive Pressure System:
- Touch the top right hand corner and select power off.
- Touch the screen to turn the system back on.
Adjusting fan settings
- Touch the top right hand corner and select settings, fan settings and fan control.
- Drag the bar across the screen to turn the fan speed up and down. The factory settings are in the middle.
- Press ‘OK’ to save settings and select exit to return to the home screen.
Adjusting fan boost settings
- Touch the top right hand corner and select settings and fan settings.
- Select fan boost and select the amount of time you want it to run for.
- Press ‘OK’ to save..
Adjusting heat retention and heat recovery settings
- Refer to the video for ideal settings.
Resetting filter warning
Once we’ve installed a new filter, we need to reset the filter warning.
- Open the ‘filter options’ and press ‘new filter installed’.
This system has optional extras, including Integrated Heat Transfer, Summer Ventilation, and Tempervent Air Warmers. These can all be set up in a similar way.