Did you know that your DVS Ventilation System tirelessly works around the clock, day in and day out, to deliver clean filtered air inside your home? To maintain its optimal performance, the filter needs to be replaced at least once a year. Your control panel will notify you when this is due.
DVS filters are designed to be easy to install and replace with our DIY option. Watch our step-by-step guide to learn how to attach a DVS filter frame and filter directly to your fan in five simple steps:
- Purchase a new filter from our healthy home shop. The filter comes to you in a biodegradable bag, which means you can throw it in your home compost.
- Turn your system off before changing the filter.
- Remove the old filter undo the drawstring and pull the filter off the fan.
- Fit the filter frame to the fan by starting at the base and working your way to the top carefully.
- Remove the new filter from the bag, carefully fit it over the frame, ensure the filter is snug against the fan, and then tie off the string.
Now your new filter is fitted. You’re good for another year!